(1) The flange of the drum must be kept perpendicular to the wall of the drum under all conditions, even under load
(2) In order to avoid the “job-hopping” or “deviant” phenomenon of the wire rope, the wire rope must maintain enough tension, so that the wire rope can always close to the surface of the groove. When this condition is not met, wire rope roller should be added.
(3) The rope deflection Angle should be kept within 0.25° ~ 1.25° and no more than 1.5°. If this condition cannot be met, the Fleet angle compensator must be used to correct it.
(4) When the wire rope released from the drum goes around the fixed pulley, the center of the fixed pulley must be aligned with the width between the flange of the drum.
(5) The rope must maintain its unlooseness and circular shape, even under maximum load.
(6) The rope must be resistant to rotation
(7) There should be no cracks on the surface of the drum, and the pressure plate screws should not be loose;
Post time: Feb-10-2023