Electric winch is widely used in heavy work and large traction required. The motor of the single-drum electric winch drives the drum through the reducer, and a brake is arranged between the motor and the input shaft of the reducer. In order to meet the needs of lifting traction and rotary operations, there are double and multiple reel winches.
Electric winch is composed of base, gear box, motor, cable arrangement machinery, electrical control box, frequency converter box, hand-held controller and so on. The controller (or hand-held controller) is connected with the electrical control box by flexible wire.
The most important note here is the state of the rope drum, which must be used to ensure that the lasso is evenly wound before the process begins. The installation process is as follows:
1. Plug in the remote control. Connect the distal end of the first plug-in winch.
2. Do not let the remote connection hang. If you are a driver, operate the remote control from the driver's seat and then make additional connections around the side mirrors of the car to make co-working easier.
3. Open the noose, use the remote control to open the noose a bit, and install it on the side of the electric winch.
Turn on the clutch. Please note that we have to open the hook later to open the clutch.
4. Hold the rope hook hand. Grabbing the hook with one hand pulls the rope out of the roller, so no matter how long the rope has been twisted, it doesn't reach the hook.
5. Pull the rope on the pivot and lock the clutch.
So the electric winch is installed.
The electric winch converts electrical energy into mechanical energy through the motor, that is, the rotor of the motor outputs rotation and drives the drum to rotate after the triangle belt, shaft and gear deceleration.
The electric winch uses an electric motor as the power, drives the drum through an elastic coupling, a three-stage enclosed gear reducer, and uses an electromagnetic system.
Widely used in offshore platforms, petroleum machinery, water conservancy machinery, port machinery, large engineering machinery lifting equipment.